A Delightful Discovery
Welcome to the market this charming elevated 1940's home capturing gorgeous city views..
- Bright & open layout with french doors opening out to the front deck, and ranchsliders in living room flowing out to the large covered back patio
- Two separate living areas - a must for a large family and perfect for entertaining guests
- Three good-sized bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes, and the with master suite has oodles of storage
- Spacious kitchen with gas hob, dishwasher and breakfast bar to enjoy the morning paper
- Family bathroom with bathtub to soak and unwind in, and separate shower, plus separate toilet
- Rich polished timber floors and a fireplace and heatpump in lounge - cosy and dry
- Set on a large 920m2 fully fenced section with huge back yard plenty of room for pets and children to play
- Well established gardens providing privacy and outlook
- Two lockup garages with workshop
- No need for a second car with this central location being so very close to town and public transport
Here the beauty of nature is all yours, with beautiful bush backdrop, and even a cute cubby house with power connected! Come and see all the other advantages offered, as there are too many to list..
The vendors have moved overseas so this lonely home needs a new loving owner.. Call Stephanie Porowini today to arrange your own private viewing or come along to the open home on Sunday..
Vendor seeking enquiries late $400,000's early $500,000's