Modern Home, Historic Setting
A very well presented 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, brick 'n' tile home which offers an excellent option for buyers seeking an easy-care, walk-in property situated in a sought after rural location only 15kms from Kerikeri CBD.
Nestled against Waimate North's historic backdrop of church and Mission House, this 222m2 Jennian home will appeal to those looking for a lifestyle home with the comfort of a quality build. The versatile layout will appeal to families or to those wishing to down size from larger blocks without losing the rural aspect.
Two front decks afford plenty of sun for outdoor living with views overlooking garden, mature trees, and the Mission Church. Situated on a tidy 1.8388ha block complete with mature home orchard, veggie garden and native trees.
This lifestyle package has all the features you would expect:
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining
- Substantial 2nd formal lounge (or family media room)
- 3 generous bedrooms with central bathroom
- Master bedroom with ensuite & walk-in robe
- Heat pump, wood burner, and heat transfer system
- Large double garage with internal access & laundry facilities
- Separate metal shed - 8m x 8m - offering extra garaging and workshop with 2.7m stud height
- Plenty of easy parking for the boat or caravan!
This property has a convenient central location being 15kms from Kerikeri CBD and 15kms from Kaikohe.